Ambassador Program Social and Community Guidelines
Discount and Referral Code Guidelines
Here are the following guidelines for discount and referral codes you'll receive as a dpHUE Ambassador:
Ambassadors will receive a quarterly code for a 25% discount on dpHUE.com. The code will be eligible for all purchases on dpHUE.com (except for sets and bundles). The discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. This code is for personal use only and should not be shared on social media or with a third-party website. Violation of this rule will result in an ambassador's removal from the program.
Ambassadors will receive a 15% off referral code to share with their community on social, and with family and friends! Ambassadors will receive points each time their code is redeemed. Codes should not be shared on third-party websites. Violation of this rule will result in the ambassador's removal from the program.
We’re all about color care and a healthy scalp, and we believe that beautiful hair comes in every color, texture, and length! We want to see all the shades of HUE on social! Below are some do's and don'ts when posting to social:
- DO ensure the brand logo is visible AND product is in focus
- DO shoot natural content and be AUTHENTIC
- DO use BRIGHT natural lighting and natural white elements
- DO wear solid colors or neutral clothing
- DO make sure you are shooting against a plain background
- DO use natural lighting and natural elements
- DON'T include other brand logos within content
- DON'T add filters or text to content
- DON'T submit dark, poorly lit content
- DON'T shoot with a cluttered background or show other brands
- DON'T stand too far back in frame - we want to see you and your gorgeous locks!
We strive to keep our #HUEcrew safe! The following guidelines must be adhered to when posting and engaging on social as a member of our Ambassador Program:
• No Hate Speech
• No Violent or Graphic Content
• No Adult Nudity or Graphic Content • No Bullying or Harassment
• No Fraud or Deception
For more information, please check out the Facebook Community Guidelines